usb recording

paulg

i have 2 iptv services on tivimate and have been recording to usb for about 4 months,today it would only record to internal storage,i tried to enter a new file path but now it won't record anything,so it looks like having to remove tivimate and reinstall it

Admin

Owner
Administrator
Hi,

Whats the storage status of your USB drive?

Also, if the USB drive showing when you browse to it?

paulg

32Gb,I can't see it anywhere,I tried to edit/change the recording path and now can't record anything,i had a problem getting it set up 4 months ago but after that it's been perfect,but...your reply got me thinking and looking again,the stick i've been using doesn't show up anywhere,tried file browser,vlc and movie player,so had the idea to put another usb with tv progs on it,vlc saw it ok,so emptied that stick and put it into android box and it comes up on recording path,have tried it for 15 mins and it worked,so here's hoping
it might be coincidence,maybe the first stick became faulty or corrupt but this only started yesterday when i added a new iptv service which seems to have caused other problems,one being the date and time changing to january 2018 !

Admin

Owner
Administrator
Try factory reset on the Stick and also format your US flash to Fat32.

Then retry.